• Register Today It's free!

Hows this coming along(pics)

Regulator_XLS

Reaction score
City, State
Barrie, ON
Year, Model & Trim Level
99 XLS
Hey guys just wondering what you guys think of how ive fabbed everything, body lift coming soon.

Attachments

• DSC00016.JPG
    DSC00016.JPG
    69.3 KB · Views: 510
  • DSC00020.jpg
    DSC00020.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 508
  • DSC00018.JPG
    DSC00018.JPG
    88.5 KB · Views: 507
  • DSC00019.JPG
    DSC00019.JPG
    66.7 KB · Views: 512

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

looks awesome keep up the good work

heres some more

Attachments

• DSC00021.JPG
    DSC00021.JPG
    79.3 KB · Views: 510
  • DSC00025.JPG
    DSC00025.JPG
    54.5 KB · Views: 509
  • DSC00030.JPG
    DSC00030.JPG
    73.1 KB · Views: 484
  • PICT0152.JPG
    PICT0152.JPG
    80.7 KB · Views: 497

what kind of exhaust setup is that on ur xls

Looks really good. how much lift and how big of tires do you have on it?

that is a fog light flange from the local auto store, and i just cut a hole in the side of the bumper and re ran my exaust out of the hole, whole thing took about an hour super easy to do, one bend and its good to go. take a look on yours.

also, i have a tt and aal, with 33x12.5 bfg mud terrains on 15x10 rims, and a whole lot of front fender trimming.

i like the front bumper..what are the specs on it?...did you make it?

Wow, why haven't I seen this truck around this site before? Very nice!

What does your badge say?

Bronco X is looking quite sharp. Nice job!

i like the front bumper..what are the specs on it?...did you make it?

The front bumper is made from the plate that came with my winch, some custom hangers i fabbed up for it, i added some tow hooks, and some fogs to mkae up for the ones i lost when i removed my oem bumper, all the work is done in my gargage when im not in class, im 22 and broke becauuuse of my broncox and i wouldnt have it any other way.

Wow, why haven't I seen this truck around this site before? Very nice!

i only became elite last week, but i have seen your rig tons of times, im hoping to see the same exhaust as mine on someones rig in the near future.

i only became elite last week, but i have seen your rig tons of times, im hoping to see the same exhaust as mine on someones rig in the near future.

I would love to do that. I gotta get rid of my rear-exit pipe.

Your truck looks awesome. I like how simple your front bumper is, and the 33s fill in the wheel wells nicely, looking forward to seeing it with the body lift.

Have you done any serious pulls on the winch (like to a point where the winch has stallled)? I only ask because the Explorer's chassis "ears" (the tabs the bumper bolts to) are a little on the weak side -- well the design in general because its also on my Econoline. Anyways, they are designed to "buckle" as it is one of the "crumple" areas in the chassis. I had to winch my Econoline up a trailer because it needed to go to the shop and just winching it up the 10 or so degree trailer ramp broke one of the ear's weld and bent the ear partially.

Man too bad we couldnt of hung out at Lockerroom by the bay and have some sleemans or kokanees

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

i ahvent stalled out my winch yet, and i was going to build directly off of the frame, but my buddys whos a master fabricator looked at the welds and said that they are tough wleds, if it rips an ear ill just change it up abit, i have read a post before where you said something along those lines, i was hoping that you would leave a message about that, i dunno i guess time will tell, and it is dark blue.

Back