• Register Today It's free!

Sport tracs with steel wheels

04trac

Reaction score
City, State
Tallahassee, FL
Year, Model & Trim Level
2004 Sport Trac XLT
just curious to see if anyone's got 15" steel wheels on their tracs, want to see what it looks like. I was thinking of running 32/11.5/15" tires since price wise they are so much cheaper. Just wondering if anyone's done this and has pictures

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

just curious to see if anyone's got 15" steel wheels on their tracs, want to see what it looks like. I was thinking of running 32/11.5/15" tires since price wise they are so much cheaper. Just wondering if anyone's done this and has pictures
I have 15" steel wheels on my truck. It would be best if you can test fit them at a local shop before buying them to make sure the calipers clear them.

41072003022701.jpg

those look a lot like the one's i ordered. but i opted to avoid any caliper issues and go with the 16"x8" version, eventually i'm gonna put some pro comp A/ts or Xtreme A/Ts on it, but i want to get it lifted a bit first.

those look familiar now, although yours look better, i need to get some money together for the pro comps and i'll be in buisness, this is what i just got.
P9110053.jpg

eventually i'll be putting some 32s on it probably pro comp Xtreme A/Ts

:edit: no, they dont look that small in person

yup, ive got prices for the tires, probably around 600 when all is said and done. so sometime next month they're going on. then either exhaust or a real lift, i'm going to do the TT and shackle thing just as soon as i get a straight answer about weather i need torsion keys or not to safely lift the front end up.

No torsion keys needed to lift the front. Just tighten up the bolts a couple turns at a time until you get an inch or so. If your bolts bottom out before you get much lift you can buy longer bolts. Do a quick search on the Torsion Twist. It has been covered countless times on here.

Back