• Register Today It's free!

Some Nice pix

ZBlackBeast

Reaction score
City, State
Plymouth, CT
Year, Model & Trim Level
1995 Ford Explorer/SHO
Ok sooi got alot of picture taken today, and here they are.

Picture018.jpg

Picture019.jpg

Picture020.jpg

Picture021.jpg

Picture021.jpg

Picture022.jpg

Picture023.jpg

Picture027.jpg

And my two fav, one with me!!

Picture032.jpg

Picture033.jpg

Sharp little truck!!:notworthy

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

how old are you?

EDIT: nice truck

nice explorer u got there and are those hids or silverstars or what on ur explorer.

Im 17.....i look REALLY young in that picture ha. You know, im not to sure what exactly they are. the guy i bought it from upgraded the wiring harnes and lights in both the head lights and the fog. I picked this thing up for a SMOKING deal. 5000. m sold the other for 4300 and had some money saved up, no im not a spoiled kid just for FYI, i pay and fix everything myself. I just got really lucky with this baby!!

Not spoiled! Look at those houses in the background, plush green lawn and shiny Ex! I'm spoiled, I admit it, but I'm old too so it doesn't matter... Nice Ex! You got it made!

Quick question about the engine pic, what is that white object above the radiator right next to the battery? I was trying to explain that thing in another thread...

Picture022edit.jpg

This?? thats the power steering fluid! i didnt see anyother white objects besides the radiator filler? I dont think i see what you see:scratch:

That's it! Thanks! That, I think, is a different engine than the one in my previous vehicle. Thanks for circling the pic, that's classic!

HA. no prob. i figure that its easier than describing it....:D

nice exploder, but not gunna lie... i dont think thats that good of deal. i paid 1500 for my 00 w/ 106k 4x4 and a 4.0 tho. actually, i just wanted to use this thread to brag about my awesome deal. looks good! keep it clean.

HA, how did you pull that one off??

cant tell ya. ;)

do u got aim or yahoo

Who.....?

cleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen

Ha thanks!

Funny thing is, my friend thinks his 95 chrokee is nicer.......and faster.....no....

i never said i wanted it to be fast, just get out of its own way, and do it in style. but i wanted to prove my buddy wrong because he thinks jeeps are god, and can run rings around explorers.......not even close......

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

who cares if he thinks it's fast? let him think that. if you want fast buy a bike... hehe. now those are fast. nothing like being able to do 160-190ish.... come to think of it. ill you sell you one of mine :D

Back