15 inch bass beast

Reaction score
City, State
Endicott, New York
Year, Model & Trim Level
02 xls
P9260039.jpg

P9260040.jpg

my one 15 inch armageddon it hits 153.6 NOT BULLSHITTING YOU on a cold day i just took it to a sound off last month and with a cracked dust cap i hit 141.2
th_1204071901.jpg

a small vid of it on a nice cold day it chips off the paint on the roof of my car... i have 2400 watts rms going to it at all times about 4000 peak.. all coming from one diamond d5 amp.. and stock interior speakers. my box is 5.2 cubic feet i believe.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

What's the volume and tunning of your box??

volume is 5.2 cubic feet.. tunning i forget the box is 1 year old... put it in the day i picked up my explorer from the dealer.. all i know is sub retail is 1250 i payed 650 because i sold them at that point and time.. no longer made because the company went out (hart audio and kove are the same company..) imm going to put the other sub that i have in there and get a ten thousand watt memphis amp in its place.. at this moment i have 4 optima yellow's ready to go in the back seat.. and one under the hood. I NEED THE POWER i have 2 45 farad caps hooked up to it with a ****ty ass jvc head unit that cost me 80 bucks.

That's really nice, you'll have to tight some bolts :p

CONGRATS for your system.

lol bolts are TIGHT... the box itself is almost 2 inches thick.. i have 3 inch screws with apoxy around each and every one.. thank you. it cost me a bit of dough but im pretty pleased with it.

I call bullshit on the 153.6...yeah probably on the old audiocontrol that is not tuned.

On the term-lab...doubt it

We need proof if you are going to claim numbers like that

Nice sub though...old school beast for sure.

What amp do you have??

lol bolts are TIGHT... the box itself is almost 2 inches thick.. i have 3 inch screws with apoxy around each and every one.. thank you. it cost me a bit of dough but im pretty pleased with it.

Truck bolts, not box, lol

I call bullshit on the 153.6...yeah probably on the old audiocontrol that is not tuned.

On the term-lab...doubt it

We need proof if you are going to claim numbers like that

Nice sub though...old school beast for sure.

What amp do you have??

ill post pics when i do it again at the next show...
right now i have a custom diamond audio amp that was built for our navigator when we owned our own shop and was sponsored..... its a custom d5 that peaks close 4000 watts..
the box was diffrent then too (this last year at a speedie fest.) (speedies are a huge food around here) and it was a new audio control.. term lab SIGNIFICANTLY DECRESES DB... highest i have hit on a term lab was 148. and if you dont believe my numbers look up steve meade he hit 156.6 on ONE jbl ten inch.. it was all the port on the box and the specs that did it.. the sub is the best i have seen in a while.. i was taking out 2 15 inch memphis's at my local sound off diamond audio's M.A audio i took out sponsored cars that had 3 times my power.. just because that sub is a great sub 1250 retail when it was new (when we owned our own shop) the box was custom made with help from mr kovington 3 years ago.. (owner of heart and kove audio.) that box was in a older explorer 3 years ago with a older kove sub... its built to spec of the Armageddon.... its a good sub ill take a video of it when i get my phone to take sound again...

ill post pics when i do it again at the next show...
right now i have a custom diamond audio amp that was built for our navigator when we owned our own shop and was sponsored..... its a custom d5 that peaks close 4000 watts..
the box was diffrent then too (this last year at a speedie fest.) (speedies are a huge food around here) and it was a new audio control.. term lab SIGNIFICANTLY DECRESES DB... highest i have hit on a term lab was 148. and if you dont believe my numbers look up steve meade he hit 156.6 on ONE jbl ten inch.. it was all the port on the box and the specs that did it.. the sub is the best i have seen in a while.. i was taking out 2 15 inch memphis's at my local sound off diamond audio's M.A audio i took out sponsored cars that had 3 times my power.. just because that sub is a great sub 1250 retail when it was new (when we owned our own shop) the box was custom made with help from mr kovington 3 years ago.. (owner of heart and kove audio.) that box was in a older explorer 3 years ago with a older kove sub... its built to spec of the Armageddon.... its a good sub ill take a video of it when i get my phone to take sound again...

http://www.audiojunkies.com/blog/551/world-record-1805-db-from-a-single-subwoofer

lol a concrete filled car...
steve meade did it with a accord... just dynamat.. and fluffy pad for the roof..
that cost him 3 grand and thats it.... not concrete.... mine is dynamated.. but steve is crazy. and the jackhammer sucks its not that great... watch pimp my ride it barely breaks 120... its not all about magnet size its about voice coils size of box cone shape.. ect the jackhammer is not that great.,...

and the jackhammer sucks its not that great... watch pimp my ride it barely breaks 120... its not all about magnet size its about voice coils size of box cone shape.. ect the jackhammer is not that great.,...

whatever man its crazy haha

Back
Top Bottom