police explorer

ccsochp

Reaction score
City, State
sacramento ca
Year, Model & Trim Level
2003 explorer police
i want to turn my police explorer into a pursuit explorer

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

thats true to a tee

The wigwags should come with instructions, mine did..

well....

What exactly do you mean? You know there is no pursuit version of the ex, right? Like how there's a P71/73?

If you go to the Ford Fleet page, it lists all the packages / groups that goes on a Police Special Service Explorer. They're all ghey; its' all crap you can do yourself. Delete stereo, delete floor stuff for the rubber version, that kinda stuff. Not even a spiffy badge.

What do you want your ride to do that its' not doing now? That would be easier to answer....

-Shawn

He had originally been asking how to hook up wig-wags, but has since edited that...who knows why.

I have no idea what he is looking to do now.

Just like the expedition, they are not pursuit rated.

I'm digging the looks of this one:D

http://o.wao.com/policecaronline/home/Photos/Cal/LAPD/Off Road/lapdoffroad1n.html
lapdoff4.jpg

WINCH!!!!!!!!!!!! where can i get one of those?!?!?!

that is absolutly badass!...what does it mount to?(i have a grill guard on it)

TN highway patrol uses them ... and I sware they look a few inches taller than stock. Anyone else in TN notice that, or is it just me?

TN highway patrol uses them ... and I sware they look a few inches taller than stock. Anyone else in TN notice that, or is it just me?
Majority of the ones I have seen in TN were Tahoe's (I go down to Nashville every other week for work).

You sure they weren't Expeditions? They use those here.

Same here. Although NYPD uses Explorers and I think I've seen a few escapes as well.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

You sure they weren't Expeditions? They use those here.

No they're Explorers. I'm in eastern TN as well. Mostly the ones I see are on the 2 lane highways (70, 68, and 127) ... but not so much on the Interstate 40.

Back