• Register Today It's free!

Show me your Explorer

TuBulKane

Reaction score
City, State
Newport, KY
Year, Model & Trim Level
2004 Explorer XLT
I am new to the explorer world. Im curious whats out there for them. I am definitly going to get tires and rims. I just got a 7in touchscreen in dash dvd player. So post pics of your explorer.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Welcome...

Hmm :shifty_ey What are your plans for modification? In other words, what would you like to see in an Ex? Street? Off road? Both? :)

Welcome!

Thanks

I dont think that I would want to do a big lift. I did one on a Dodge Ram that I had. Thats why I got rid of it. Couldnt afford the gas anymore. $4 a gallon is hard when you get about 8 to 10 miles a gallon an a good day. I loved the truck but just couldnt afford it anymore. A small lift wouldnt be out of mind. Im interested in all mods and accessories. No bull bars or brush guards. The only thing Ive done so far is the Xenon light bulbs. Theyre ok but not what I expected. Ill probably get the HID kit. And the radio. Which I havent put in yet. I waiting on my wiring harness that I just ordered today. And Ill probably need help with that. So to all the X men out there, and women too, lets see whatcha got.

Picture035.jpg

Picture107.jpg

Not trying to highjack but Roadbully where did you find your tires and rims?

Not trying to highjack but Roadbully where did you find your tires and rims?

I actually got mine from a place called National 4wd, but I'm sure any local 4wd shop would be able to get them in for you. :thumbsup:
Or you could always order online.

Cheers

Ben

Here's my 05 Eddie Bauer and my wife's 03 XLT. I'm running 265/75 Dick Cepek Mud Country's with a 3" Roadbully lift on the way.

HPIM1775.jpg

i have black headlights, a different grille, and the bullbar, i also have different taillights if you check my cardomain link below :D

002.jpg

X

Nice X, Looks alot like mine. Im working on some pics. After I get my radio installed I will take some and post them. Thanks for the Pics.

Here's a before shot (stock standard):
Pols_Explorer.jpg

And as it is now:
Explorer_Rack_Basket.jpg

There are 1000 things you can do... depends on your tastes and budget. Beautiful vehicles!

(Where are the street vehicles? Nobody Street??)

wow those are some tough looking 3rd gens.

got me wanting one now :D

look up Ghoster. I know you're looking more offroad but his X has a very nice street set-up

truck001.jpg

X

Nice rides. To the post a few up. I am looking for street also. I probably lean more towards street.

Tons of street rides... What are you looking for in a street ride? Larger rims, audio system bumpin'?

X

Tires, Rims, Audio, Video, Small lifts, Interior and Exteror accessories, Exhaust, Lights, Engine bolt ons and chips, etc... basically bumper to bumper

Here's my 05 Eddie Bauer and my wife's 03 XLT. I'm running 265/75 Dick Cepek Mud Country's with a 3" Roadbully lift on the way.

HPIM1775.jpg

Wow, that 03 looks tiny compared to your lifted EB....sick picture

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

His EB isnt lifted yet, all he has different is the 265 mudd countrys. i think his lift is on the way

i realize that now. I looked at his elite registry and i saw the OTHER view of the pic and he hoped up on some sidewalk and real estate...the perspective makes it look WAY bigger. Still nice.

Can't believe he squeaked out 265's... now I want 265's :(.... damn 17" rims

Back