20' rims | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

20' rims

i finally convinced the old lady to let me get rims from the ex, well i finally mounted them other day...they are 20' boss 335 rims, mounted on a 255/50/R20 Pirelli Scorpion Str's. They basicly are bolt on, there is a little play but im gonna order centering rings in a couple of weeks, but the guys at the tire shop said i should be fine though...let me know what you think guys...
DSC_0479.jpg

DSC_0481-1.jpg

DSC_0485.jpg

DSC_0486-1.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Looks great... Nice lookin' truck...

I had my eye on Boss rims for a long time.... The 304's.... Winded up going with Zinik's though...

Boss 304:

Boss_304_Chrome.jpg

those look great! good choice. i really like some nice 5 spokes with a lot of space between them

ya i like the 5 spoke rims better than all of those fancy rims myself. I was looking for something like chrome cobra r's but i wanted 20's. So those were the best of both worlds...

Looks great... Nice lookin' truck...

I had my eye on Boss rims for a long time.... The 304's.... Winded up going with Zinik's though...

Boss 304:

Boss_304_Chrome.jpg

i have these exact same rims on my '00 XLS but they look nothing like that now lol

Looks hot! :thumbsup:

:thumbsup:Hewie,

Are those the same rims you can find on Ebay for about $800? I want those rims as well but I want the silver center with the polished lip. How did you decide on that size tire? I see most people here with 20's are running the 275/45-20.

It looks GREAT. I can't wait until I need tires...you give me inspiration to do some burn outs..haha!!

PEACE!!

Looks good man.

nygbrad, those are the ones from ebay...and i have a buddy that works at a tire shop that suggested the tire size. I wanted something with a little bit of side wall but not too much of a sidewall that it would rub or make the rims look small.. And if you do get them, they only come with the wheels and center caps, nothing else

Thanks for the tip. Nice ride!!

nice rims but i would have gone with 22's thats what i have.

they look really nice...i wouldnt go any bigger,i got 20'z on my :exp: too

DAmn....those are some clean wheels....Id love to get a set for my girls expo in black!

Back