• Register Today It's free!

Put a screen in my dash

clownman2005

Reaction score
City, State
Citrus Heights, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
94 Explorer 2dr man
i fiberglassed a monitor into my dash and i figured id share with you guys, even tho most of the stuff posted up is based upon "explorin" lol :p:
2.jpg

3.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

8.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

16.jpg

18.jpg

2_180993661922110_100000344332074_523101_2957221_n.jpg

took about five days

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Sick mate, bloody awesome!!!

That's really nice man! You gonna do the console the same way? I'm thinking about doing my console kind of the same way with the GPS and IPOD. I also want to install a gun safe some how into the console. Good job man!

Looks good-- Looks like you are going to do the gps and ipod next.

That looks ridiculously cool! Good fiberglass work!

Looks good-- Looks like you are going to do the gps and ipod next.

Yeah, I'm kinda debating on it. I want to bring my shifter down and back, more toward inbetween the seats. The ipod and gps are getting replaced with the new LG Optimus 2X with hdmi output. Its going to run everything in the car. Next is the double din touch screen deck. (I got a guy that's gunna sell me the 2010 model for 330)

Thats awesome man, what I wouldnt give to learn how todo that, I would have a whole custom dash!

It's actually pretty easy. It is WAY easier than you think it is. Most of it is getting the resin mixed just right, and pushing the resin into the mat.

Ryan

Back