• Register Today It's free!

pics of the 91' navajo

wardbrandon28

Reaction score
City, State
New Orleans
Year, Model & Trim Level
91 Navajo
if anyone else has done somthing similer to there ex please post pics im about to take it up to my buddys property out in mississippi, ill be sure to bring the camera for that

DSCF1264.jpg

DSCF1266.jpg

DSCF1247.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Interesting exhaust you have there. What in particular are you referring to: if anyone else has done something similar to there ex ? Looks like a blast to ride in though.

Eric

there are plenty of chop tops around the forum if that's what you're referring to.

btw...

You need more tire! :p:

i know i wanna get 35's those are 31's, and yes i was refering to the chops i had seen some done on here before but nothing recently, i like my old navajo it was my first car now its just a toy, lol

I like what you did with the liftgate/ tailgate. I'm planning on doing something like that and half doors later this summer and keeping the full top. How is it hanging on there? Did you weld it or is it latched on?

I like what you did with the liftgate/ tailgate. I'm planning on doing something like that and half doors later this summer and keeping the full top. How is it hanging on there? Did you weld it or is it latched on?

it just is using the original latches so i can easly take it off to clean back there, it holds on very good

I'll call it unique , striking , and ... perplexing:rolleyes:

When i get a second vehicle my explorer is going down the same road. My uncle has the skills to make me a soft top so i can go full convertible. Everyone in my family has welding skills. Whatever i need done and cant do here My uncle can take to his tech school and do for me. Ive got spare doors and spare hatch to do half doors and tail gate. Can you take photos of the enclosure you made to keep the cab fully enclosed? Id love to check that out.

Hey Wardbrandon28 how much lift do you have on the navajo?
Is it tippy with the 31's with that much lift?

its got a 3in body lift and a 4in tuff country lift, it is kinda tippy with the 31's i want to go to 35's i just cant afford them, but i dont bring it on the road anyways so its not too big of a deal to me right now,

dont dog me too much on my build but i know how to build with wood better then bending metal and what not + its cheaper

DSCF1329.jpg

DSCF1330.jpg

Back