Photos - 3rd gen pic's | Page 94 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

im moving to Utah because all of your pictures are awesome. :thumbsup:

You should, then we can hit up some trails; plenty of em out here.

Just a footnote. That hotel in the background is amazing yet freaky. If you ever get the chance to visit Ogden during Halloween go to the haunted tour and see the underneath of the hotel. Its way scary; dark halls, and only a small flashlight.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Funny you should say that mate. When I first saw it I thought it was a prison, then after further analysis I decided it was an insane asylum:D. My detective skill's might be up the s*** but it's cool to know it's haunted:D:thumbsup:

Funny you should say that mate. When I first saw it I thought it was a prison, then after further analysis I decided it was an insane asylum:D. My detective skill's might be up the s*** but it's cool to know it's haunted:D:thumbsup:

There are a lot of stories that go with why there are ghosts in there and what room(s). Freaky one time I was in there; all of a sudden the power was cut to the whole building, every other building had power, and then no less than 1 minute later power came back. But this isn't the place to go discussing ghost stories.

If anyone is curious about ghost stories of this building PM me. Back to pictures. Sorry Moderator(s).

got my new tires 265/75r16 meta c/t
1049.jpg

1054.jpg

1068.jpg

you got to love Florida
1103.jpg

1145.jpg

1148.jpg

1231.jpg

1310.jpg

1306.jpg

Look's like you gave 'em a baptism of fire! Awesome.....And chunky.:D

Lol to my disappointment they are not the best in the mud but they look alot better than the old 225/70r16s lol im going to get bigger when i find some help with my lift I got the 3 inch body and truxxx spacers i cant wait till they are on !

:scratch: good thing i didnt yank on it first. it must've dismounted from the clips when i did the body lift. thanks ronin

The 265s look great 941Explorer. I plan on gettin some for myself once summer rolls around

Thanks i love my 265 but I have all my lift sitting in my room and as soon as I Get my friends to help ill be putting 305/70s on it i cant wait =)

Good stuff!!! I've been looking at 305/70/16's for while now and cant wait to see 'em on your truck!!!!

haha even better. What are ya gona do with the 265s?

Its that or 305/50r20s and a nice set of rockstars idk yet i guess we will see how the money is lol

haha ok nice. let me know please! :)

i would sell them put unless you live in fl the shipping would kill !

true true. how much are ya willing to sell them for? and did u buy them new?

not much done to it except a new head unit and some 265/75/16s

IMG_20110505_083536c.jpg

Look's great MrAce:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Sweet:thumbsup:

Back