Photos - 3rd gen pic's | Page 97 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

thanks guys! wish i wouldve dished out the money for 285s instead of 245s

Meh, your tires look great to me. It's all about how you use em!

Besides, if you run 285's you gotta figure out a new place to put the spare.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Meh, your tires look great to me. It's all about how you use em!

Besides, if you run 285's you gotta figure out a new place to put the spare.

Who needs spares when youve got free towing lol. My spare right now is a bald, dry rotted 235/70/16 street tire

x2 i dont even carry spare i carry 2 cans of fix a flat everyone says what if you get a blow out? but my tires are in excellent shape and dont have any signs of giving way any time soon

x2 i dont even carry spare i carry 2 cans of fix a flat everyone says what if you get a blow out? but my tires are in excellent shape and dont have any signs of giving way any time soon

Yeah my spare is the stock 245 and my current tire is probably over an inch taller. I have a feeling I would blow out my diffs if I ever used that spare.

My tires are nearly new but about a month ago I found a 3" long nail embedded in one of them. It was holding air fine and everything so I have no idea how long it was in there. Good news was that with a full size spare I was able to throw it on there and take the one with the nail in it to get fixed without having to be towed.

got some shots of the beams with my hidden lights behind my grille
offroad lights
P5010992.jpg

offroad and fog lights
P5010993.jpg

offroad fog and driving lights
P5010994.jpg

havent gotten a pic of the actual lights themselve. will do some pics tomorrow and get some good ones!

cant wait!

:)
in these shot my fogs were off becasue one of the bulbs was out.

IMG_1840.jpg

IMG_1841.jpg

IMG_1842.jpg

IMG_1843.jpg

IMG_1844.jpg

IMG_1845.jpg

IMG_1846.jpg

IMG_1847.jpg

soon to come are custom projector halos!!!

Looks good fedy! Time for some HID retrofits though!!

P2160084.jpg

P2160087.jpg

i know what you mean i have an extra set of ballast's and will defiently get to it by the end of summer. i have about 3 projects in the works, projector halo blacked out headlights and a lcd 7 inch screen for the back that will hook up to my deck, the one thing that is holding me back with the hids on the roof rack is every thing else i have is hid and i like having the ability to turn on the halogen quickly and not have to wait for the hid's to warm up. I call them my F*** You lights only use them when someone cuts me off or really bad road conditions and no one is around.

Millertime how is your voltage at idle with all of those things lit up? I am working on wiring in my 4 100W halogens that I just installed and am wondering what my voltage might be at idle with those, all my other headlights/fogs, and a/c running.

Ronin, I can have all my lights on, a/c on, system blasting, efan turning, and still idle around 14.1v.

i know what you mean i have an extra set of ballast's and will defiently get to it by the end of summer. i have about 3 projects in the works, projector halo blacked out headlights and a lcd 7 inch screen for the back that will hook up to my deck, the one thing that is holding me back with the hids on the roof rack is every thing else i have is hid and i like having the ability to turn on the halogen quickly and not have to wait for the hid's to warm up. I call them my F*** You lights only use them when someone cuts me off or really bad road conditions and no one is around.

I usually have my lights covered anyways, so cant use them for raging purposes. My finger works just as good though!

Ronin, I can have all my lights on, a/c on, system blasting, efan turning, and still idle around 14.1v.

Thanks for the reply! As I don't have an e-fan (yet) or an aftermarket sound system, I think I should be OK then!

I usually have my lights covered anyways, so cant use them for raging purposes. My finger works just as good though!

hahaha at night time no one will be able to see my finger through my tints and with my lights up their rearend,

im really surprised how much they light up the surrounding area as well

went exploring at the lake by my house, found a good flex spot and got some pics of my lights!
flex.jpg

explorer3.jpg

explorer2.jpg

explorer1.jpg

ex.jpg

explorer.jpg

sorry for the crappy quality, all i had was my phone on my camera

Spotties look great, awesome bambi blinder's!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

went exploring at the lake by my house, found a good flex spot and got some pics of my lights!
flex.jpg

explorer3.jpg

explorer2.jpg

explorer1.jpg

ex.jpg

explorer.jpg

sorry for the crappy quality, all i had was my phone on my camera

Hey man, just one question... do you have your lights at the bumper or you have a light bar? I can not see well on the night shots.

Looks great!!:thumbsup:

Back