• Register Today It's free!

5 to 6 lug adapters, for explorer

Vinson581

Reaction score
City, State
Monroe, NY
Year, Model & Trim Level
99 XLT
as some of you may have remembered i was in the process of converting my explorer to a full coilover setup in the front and ditching the t-bars as well in the back i was going spring over (or so i thought), i got all the brackets to do it, fox shocks all around, and then kind of ran out of time between lots of personal stuff, as well as this past week i picked up a 2011 svt raptor i have been waiting for the 4 door one to come out since they released the 5.4 supercab, my local dealer got in the exact optioned truck i swore i would purchase if it was available, well the time was right..finally! now on to my question i have a brand new set of 35" bfg all terrrains already mounted on 20" xd monster wheels, (6 lug) they were from my 10' lariat. im debating putting the raptors wheels on my explorer or the xd's not sure what i wanna do yet, but does anyone offer a 6 to 5 lug adapter? im not to worried about the adapter breaking from hard use if they are built anything like wheel spacers i have seen some pre-runners jumping insanely high running rear wheel spacers. any one got an idea?

IMAG0067-1.jpg

and the wheels for the explorer possibly

2011-01-10_15-27-37_952.jpg

if its standard 6 lug toyota/chevy then you should be able to find some adapters.. I know they make em for the 8.8 5 on 4.5 so it should be available

Back