Michigan X's | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Michigan X's

dersch, are you still in lansing or back in your hometown? we could do an early june run at the mounds. looks like wed both be on the stock trails

yes i am still in lansing. and ya june could work. we will have to plan once it gets closer and i get my schedule.

i may not be in a mountaineer at that time, might be getting a liberty cause my dads taking my truck possibly.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

okay, thatll still work. and yeah let me know when you get your schedule for june. any tuesday is best for me but i can always make different arrangements with my boss

i'm about a hour away from flint

sweet. are you going to be interested in a ride at the mounds in june with me and kazer?
also what are you driving right now?

Im down for Mounds, and I have a buddy or two that will tag along as well.

We've never been, so it would be all new for us, and most likely sticking to stock trails as well since we'll be first timers..

Me: 99 X 2" lift 31s (maybe 33s with a B/L by then)

Alan: 97 2wd Ranger or maybe his 87 Jeep yj if it's running by then

Matt: 99 f150 (not sure of his mods, but its off road capable)

alright ya this sounds like a good deal. i do not remember but do we need orange flags for the mounds? i know we obviouslly need orv stickers.

are there any days in june you guys cant go?

And i may actually have a buddy in a mountaineer just like mine that would wana tag along. and ya im gona be on stock trails only. its a daily driver vehicle for me

no flags...$7 resident,,,$9 non $35resident yearly $65 non
tomaro is opening day...Im there All the time is a blast!!!

<<<<<<<NEED AN ORV STICKER>>>>>
I TAKE MY EDDIE AND JIMMY(32s) Out there all the time
lmk im down any time im not working

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Mounds-ORV-Park/265676947131

248-778-7344 text me give me a heads up

Yeah let me kno I'll tag along I have a stock 1 g with Manuel hubs blew the autos up last time I was there it's fun to drive around there

Sunday, June 26th. Mounds ORV Park. message me or reply on here if youd like to go. im hoping to get atleast 4 or 5 people. Meeting time will depend on how far away people are coming from

june 26th as of right now should work for me. is anyone posting this anywhere else on the sight? cause i dont know how many people will see this thread.

But if your attending especially if you havnt posted in here before.
tell us what your ride is and how far you you are.

Stock mountaineer with decent mud tires. lights. thats pretty much it.
i will be an hour out.

just checked my schedule and found out that i leave for Vegas on the 26th. how does Sunday June 19th or Saturday June 25th sound? i will post up a thread in the offroad trip planning section tomorrow

just checked my schedule and found out that i leave for Vegas on the 26th. how does Sunday June 19th or Saturday June 25th sound? i will post up a thread in the offroad trip planning section tomorrow

nah i cant do it those day. the 19th im going home for my birthday. and the 25th im working a 12 on the ambulance.

ahh dang. well the only other available days for me are any tuesday leading up to the 26th, or after july 8th

ahh dang. well the only other available days for me are any tuesday leading up to the 26th, or after july 8th

ya the 26th is the only day this month i really can. got a crazy work schedule. we should set something up for july then

sounds good.

if anyone else is available to make a run in june yet, chime in

once julys schedule at works up will let you know.
sorry about this month the only days im open are after 24's and i dont wana cancel if its been a long night

IMAG0194.jpg

IMAG0188.jpg

IMAG0171.jpg

http://s1226.photobucket.com/albums/ee414/Mario_Zoldos/

couple pics of me in the jimmy this weekend.(the wife get mad when i beat her eddie up like this)

dang, looks like you had a good time

where were you at?

lol at the mounds in mt morris (mi)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

need to replace a axle seal before i can come i need 4weel drive

Back