ANY RUNS NEAR MICHIGAN??? | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

ANY RUNS NEAR MICHIGAN???

just wondering and wanted to know if he got kicked out or what

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Originally posted by udmsvt
ok, i hate to get off topic, but how old is everybody? (because i am sure that will make things much easier)

soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

how about those trails?

are there any places out near dundee to off road, like trails?

just a cement plant but they take to kindy to to

same type of stuff around here. one of these days i want ot head out to the mounds.

i got to go maybe ill talk to ya later

later

yeah, me too. i can be e-mailed:

or, anybody in the westland area can come see me. i work at the mall, JCPenny shoe dept.

check out Dead Link Removed

yea, saw that.

Hey Mods, I think this thread can be pretty much edited through, There isnt really any important information...We shoulda chatted in the chatroom or something...

Sorry :(

i agree:(

ok, so back to the main topic............anybody want to set up a run in michigan? or know of one already in planning?

Me and a few buddies of mine are planning on going to the Dunes in June. I haven't posted it over at Midwest because I don't have a drop dead date. Midwest-xplorers.com is not dead, just a little quiet for now. With finals for many, and getting through the winter, it has gotten quiet. Watch for things to pick up real soon.

Shaun

cool...i'll keep my eyes on it. i am tied up a few days in june (5th and 7th) but if i know 2-3 weekd in advance, i should be able to get the day off work. i could maybe even meet you in center line, since i see you are from eastpointe.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

yup...centerline is very close.

Back