ANY RUNS NEAR MICHIGAN??? | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

ANY RUNS NEAR MICHIGAN???

you go to canton high school

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

sweeeet. i have yet to physically see a modded x. i am running stock w/ 30x9.5s but i have plans...just dont have tools, garage, knowhow, time (this is final exam week), money (after exams, less money for gas = ,ore money for rig!)

Wohoo! Fellow Michiganders! LOL...Yea, I would be up for some runs later this summer, Ive got my '91 trail beater, I think it still runs, but needs some new u joints and stuff before I can run it, but i should have it back running by mid summer (hopefully) But yea, I would be in!

yea, why? you know somebody?

any mods to yer '91

VAIRKING, are you the one from MIDWEST-Xplorers?

Not yet, It was my DD up till about a month ago when I picked up the 97, im still recovering from that one...So no money right now for the 91 :(

i know a kid that transfered from there to dundee

Yea Im on Midwest explorers quite a bit...We need to head up to Silver Lake Sand Dunes sometime the summer...Its a blast!

Who and when?

i was originally going up to silver lake this week but fell short on cash. went up there last summer with my old 91' and broke it a few times but still made a profit

summer is great. i get out of school thurday and i dont go back till sept. its kinda hard for me to get weekends off though...i work retail, on a commissioned sales floor.

Brian Vella?

i didnt even know he got transferred, do you know why?

yeah hes in some of my classes

he your friend?

ok, i hate to get off topic, but how old is everybody? (because i am sure that will make things much easier)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back