• Register Today It's free!

ANY RUNS NEAR MICHIGAN???

fordracing02

Reaction score
City, State
Canton Michigan and Grand Rapids
Year, Model & Trim Level
1992 Sport
i live in michigan and i was wondering if there were any runs scheduled for michigan. i have never really run with a group and would love to try out my X with others.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

most definately...i want to see how my stocker performs b4 i start the serious mods but i dont know of any place....anybody in SE mich run trails?

or maybe we should try midwest-xplorers.com????

i tried midwest xplorers but it looks like a ghost town. looks like nobody is running it and looks like nobody ever posts there.::redexp:

i know..very few members

you have a PM

PM?

yea, iwas there but it didnt help much.

well, it was worth it..

i'll keep an ear out ( i have a few jeep buddies) and i'll let you know if i hear anything.

i dont want to set something up myself because it would be my first run...i want to run with someone who has done it before, but if you;d like, we can learn together. as soon as i get the 4x4 woking in the other ex, i can bring a friend (of course, he'll drive the '91 and i get my '93)

where at?

dundee is near monroe...right?

COOL

WERTEN, what kind of X do you have?

yeah...i'm 10 min from you, fordracin02 and we are 30 min from dundee (275s to 94w to 23s...cabellas is in dundee, i think exit 14 or so.)

any mods?

any mods?

a 5 1/2 inch superlift 32 inch bfg mudterrians

SWEET

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

have you heard of any places to run?

Back