• Register Today It's free!

New member from RI

Ryan21288

Reaction score
City, State
RI
Year, Model & Trim Level
04 XLT 4.0
Whats up guys. Just picked up an explorer as project/winter truck. Found it in westerly for $650. Needs front brakes and a cat. Its a 98 XLT Sohc. Its got hi miles but runs perfect. So far ive washed, buffed, and waxed it. I still need to do the interior and some small exterior stuff. Eventually I would love to put a dual exhaust and intake on it to get some sound. Im sure ill think of other stuff as well. Here are some pics.

DSC_2749.jpg

DSC_2758.jpg

DSC_2746.jpg

DSC_2760.jpg

DSC_2762.jpg

DSC_2763.jpg

DSC_2764.jpg

DSC_2765.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Welcome aboard! :salute:

Nice looking Ex you got there. I like the color.

nice score, nice to see more rhodies on here. 2 or 4wd. check out bills junk yard in cumberland ive seen a bunch of 2nd gen ex there. u get to pull your own parts wich is great u can test everything before u buy.

Welcome! :biggthump

hello welcome im from cumberland ri im trying to get a few people together for a meet if anyones down i got 2 friends with modified explorers and it would be cool to start a lil club if anyones interested let me know

I'm down. I lived in Cumberland for a few years. I'm in Manville now. All stock 02 mounty right now. Modding is out of the budget right now but always down for a meet.

I'm about 1/2 hour - 45 minutes from Cumberland.

Sounds like we just need a date. We have to make this happen. Maybe it will get bigger. I say maybe a Pats tailgate. Any ideas or takers I'm open.

ha im in manville all the time maybe you saw me igot a red 97 with super swampers and pink headlights. but yea we gotta pick a day when everyones free and meet up. maybe this weekend if anyones down? let me know if this weekend is good and we can pick a spot have alil mini meet

I'm down haven't seen you yet I'm new in town. Check your pm ill send you my number. To set something up.

meet?

anyone in ri up for a meet? love to check out some rides and chill.

all i got is a almost all stock 98 5.0 xlt...and love it.

Back