Photos - 3rd gen pic's | Page 182 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

409483_398924543456807_100000177932657_1779737_989631618_n.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

man that thing looks sweet, have you done any interior work to it as well?
Edit: :eek: love the exhaust, is it on both sides (dual)

now i know which way to face that intake, oops time to fix mine

only work on the inside was a sound system. Got 2 Rockford Fosgate T2 12"s pushed by a RF T-2500BD amp(2500W) and focal speakers in the doors with tweets in the front pillars. and the exhaust is dumped out on one side cause the fuel tank runs down the passenger where i originally wanted the second pipe lol

FWI, I made this thread a sticky. Wanted to mention it, so you don't think it just "disappeared".

yea....about that lol. posted my pics on this one right before you merged the threads haha. sorry for the doubles everyone

FWI, I made this thread a sticky. Wanted to mention it, so you don't think it just "disappeared".

You could also delete the apostrophe from pics (thread title) :p:

putting the ex back to stock because i will be selling it
before
IMG_3127.jpg

after
IMG_0003.jpg

IMG_3130.jpg

Eric you should tint the tailights, and did you paint the bug guard or it come like that?

I had a clear bugguard painted to match. I can't paint the tail lights. I pull people over for that lol.

The runningboards are Westin

The pics were taken around colorado springs. Ill be getting better ones probably the weekend after this

looking good fled, nice and clean.

where were the pics taken?
somewhere in PA. was on the joy ride so didnt even care where i am:) day before had go rhino spring step on. had to remove it. it looked so bulky on it. so took them off.running no running boards now:)

somewhere in PA. was on the joy ride so didnt even care where i am:) day before had go rhino spring step on. had to remove it. it looked so bulky on it. so took them off.running no running boards now:)

in a few years I can remove mine. But my 6 year old can not get in yet without them. lol

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back