02 mountaineer pictures | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

02 mountaineer pictures

droid1101

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
02 mercury mountaineer
Been a member but got a few quick pictures. kn intake,flowamaster super 40, led tailights,22 inch davinci povatti wheels powder coated not painted, bull bar, tinted windows, wiper cowl, 6000k hid, tinted headlights, piaa foglights, interior is in mint condition and completely stock except for black woodgrain dash kit. I love my mountaineer i had a 97 gtp but have a 20 month old and two doors dont work lol. here are some pictures shes a little dirty. I know some dont like the fender stripes but its a little something i like no matter of other peoples views.

http://s1066.photobucket.com/albums/u402/droid1101/

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

(droid1101's pictures)
2012-02-26102934.jpg

2012-02-25173834.jpg

2012-02-25173609.jpg

I like the fender stripes. They're REALLY Euro but they go well with the scheme you chose. I would pop those door badges off though and have them powdercoated black to match everything else. They're the only chrome that I can see and I think it'd look better uniform. And maybe treat your plastics to darken them up a bit, they're starting to fade. It might also look good without your running boards.

Thanks I want to debadge it when it warms up. I need to figure out of outside pillars pop off because they def need repainted.

nice mounty

Lookin' good!
Stu

Looks good I would like to see more mounty's on here when ever the weather gets better down here I will post pics up of mine I have something's done but want to do a lot more

(droid1101's pictures)
View attachment 262372
View attachment 262373
View attachment 262374

I like the fender stripes. They're REALLY Euro but they go well with the scheme you chose. I would pop those door badges off though and have them powdercoated black to match everything else. They're the only chrome that I can see and I think it'd look better uniform. And maybe treat your plastics to darken them up a bit, they're starting to fade. It might also look good without your running boards.
How did you get your lights to look like that is that a tent film or did you find aftermarket lights with that color please respond

Thanks.......Damn..... a film tint.....does it make light dim......
I’m sure it’ll dim it a little bit depends on how dark you go super dark will dim it bad and a light smoke won’t be noticeable

And around 13-14 city and 17-18 highway longer trips can hit 20 sometimes

That’s sweet. I have a 44 on mine currently and it sounds mean lol you won’t be disappointed
My mpg is really low...... any pointers

My mpg is really low...... any pointers
To get good mileage you really have to stay below 2,000 rpm but if that fails, check air filter, spark plugs, clean throttle body, and clean maf are good places to start next

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back