Baxterdown - Yours is much nicer! IMO | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Baxterdown - Yours is much nicer! IMO

Baxterdown. Did you ever get my PM about making the switch from the Flex to the Explorer? Following in your footsteps.

Truckster from Flexnet

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Baxterdown. Did you ever get my PM about making the switch from the Flex to the Explorer? Following in your footsteps.

Truckster from Flexnet

Hey, welcome! I did get it and replied! Did you not get mine?

Here is one I saw today at the Fabulous Fords show:

Its the same Stitchcraft Explorer that was at the Sema show.

Its like a cow died inside. Everything was leather/suede and it had an IPAD in place of the MFT screen but a pretty standard radio mounted below it.

IMG_1951.jpg

IMG_1952.jpg

IMG_1953.jpg

IMG_1954.jpg

IMG_1955.jpg

IMG_1956.jpg

IMG_1957.jpg

IMG_1958.jpg

Here ya go....more pictures...

I looked at it a bit closer today. The body cladding that was painted....looks like it was not sanded first, if it was, it wasnt a very good job, looks like they just used a tick coat of paint because you could still see a bit of the texture.... Also, Wheels are Lexani.....Front lower valance was removed.....grill is also painted....and the moulding around the wheels already has chips in it where you can see the black plastic.....personally, they paint job looks rushed, not very well done. I almost want to say that it was done on the vehicle without anything being removed.

IMG_1979.jpg

IMG_1978.jpg

IMG_1977.jpg

IMG_1976.jpg

IMG_1975.jpg

IMG_1974.jpg

Back