Any love for this V6 emblem?

JimInRadfordVA

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Radford, VA
Year, Model & Trim Level
2002 Explorer Sport Trac
It seems like the Escape V6 emblem is the insignia of choice for our bare fendered Sport Tracs. What does the forum think of this one:

MustangV6_zps06e7ad86.jpg

Or in chrome:
v6chrome_zps44245bd3.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'm going to put XLT bedsde emblems from the 60s early 70s Ranger XLTs on mine. C&G Early Ford Parts has them. I already ordered a Exploer hood ornament, and planning on debadging the liftgate for something. :smoke::cool:

im thinking about putting a 4x4 OFFROAD on mine even though its not offroad it still looks cool xD

I like the blacked out one. But I dont really wanna go around boasting a v6. Ill stick to something that says 4.0 or 4x4 :D

Anybody de-badge their liftgate? I was jus wonderin' whats behind them. alignment holes, is it concaved or what ? :dunno:

Anybody de-badge their liftgate? I was jus wonderin' whats behind them. alignment holes, is it concaved or what ? :dunno:

there is nothing but painted body behind them.

emrldnrgh, what explorer hood ornament? i would love to see this if it isnt just a reg hatch/door plaque glued onto the hood..
I wish I can post the pic of it on here but, it's the one from 1975 FORD F-series Explorer p/u hoods. C&G Early Ford Parts has a nice picture of'em. :smoke: :cool:

Back