show off your LIFTED truck - photo thread | Page 27 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

show off your LIFTED truck - photo thread

yeah, so i wanted to separate men from mice and see your LIFTED explorer.
(yes, i´m gonna steal ideas for my soon to be x)
also this thread could be really cool for everyone else who´s into jacked up trucks.

keep 'em coming!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

If you want a body lift you'll need one from the same year Ranger. You'll need a Performance Accessories kit #853 if you want a 3" body lift. You could also do a tortion twist and shackle lift for an extra 2" of lift

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

heres mine with about 2" of lift tt/moded ARC in the rear. with 31x10.50 cooper discoverers.
104459.jpg

104461.jpg

104847.jpg

104850.jpg

104851.jpg

Nice rims!!!

its not an explroer or 4x4, but its my truck: and its lifted and has never left me stranded:
4019sideshot.jpg

jimabena74 said:
its not an explroer or 4x4, but its my truck: and its lifted and has never left me stranded

Banish you then ;) J/K. At least you got X rims on it :)

it also has ford explorer diodes and relays for my aux lights and the hella spotlight i had on the old xvertible...... sometime this week it iwll be getting my cb system from the explroer too, and it has my stereo from the explroe in it as well, although that stereo is on its last leg

heres my 2WD X

749310_6_full.jpg

Cant get stuck if your airborne!!

749310_17_full.jpg

749310_32_full.jpg

Nice. How bout some specs?

Nice Truck. Just be careful jumpin it, these trucks arent ment for that.. But the pic does look cool!!

sapogmxr said:
Just be careful jumpin it, these trucks arent ment for that.
:rolleyes: No truck is ment to jump. You build them so they can jump.
drinkers.gif
I'm sure he's got the suspension upgrades so his X can handle it.

Dead Link Removed

Dead Link Removed

Fenderguy said:
:rolleyes: No truck is ment to jump. You build them so they can jump.
drinkers.gif
I'm sure he's got the suspension upgrades so his X can handle it.

Dead Link Removed

Dead Link Removed

Yes, and he also rolled it and screwd a bunch of **** up too!!! That was a damn nice truck though...

Geocites SUCKS! :)

someone else has said this, but i'm gonna say it too. i have waited to put my truck in here since i found this site.. so here it goes
edit: my pics dont work.. so... you can just go to my cardomain site i guess. http://www.cardomain.com/id/mynameisaric

Your pics dont work :)

not enough pictures and too much other stuff haha...

Just took some quick snap shots of my X in the parking lot. I live in a condo and the neighbors hate my X for some reason. Check the solid axle swap registry for some info on my swap.

Attachments

• pic4.jpg
    pic4.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 5,451
  • pic3.jpg
    pic3.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 5,461
  • pic2.jpg
    pic2.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 5,446

what size tires are those?

35 x 12.50. they do look dinky mostly due to the fenders I think. I would love to put stock fenders back on but there is NO way I could cover my tires then. I think a 7 inch flair would look pretty terrible. As it is I gotta do seomthing as they still stick out a tiny bit and they dont tollerate that around here. Keeping whole thing street legal.

Back