What could I add? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

What could I add?

FordBoi

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
1996 Ford Explorer
My parents just recently bought me a 2001 Ford Explorer Sport. Considering, I am from a small town in the country, I would like to have a decent sized lift.... because ya no.... im a redneck. Anyway, here is what I have came up with so far...

97c04c7704bf1129d4a0339a8eb53ec2.png

1885a1f57f6f26d04cf71639fb35f8b3.png

I already have interior and audio done...

Is there anything to add/change to the list? Different lift?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

put some lift shackles on her, do a tor twist in the front to match it, and slap some 31's on her

Assuming its a 4.0, highflow filter, cat back exhaust, torsion twist and lift shackles, you can fit 31s stock if you cant afford a lift. Body lift is another choice, you wont find one for a explorer but the rangers ones work,
Good luck and have fun!

4 door leafs, shackles, torsion twist.

a V8...

Those taillights and headlights wont fit you'r Sport. Also I'd go with Rancho shocks over ProComp but that's just me.

Must have mod

Country livin' usually means driving a lot of miles. I'd put the money into gas instead because it's going to need a lot of it.

I'd stay away from the modified headlights and tailights for now. Besides, they never work as well as the factory unless you put a lot of money into HID's and Projectors and do them right.

Other wise, the others have made good suggestions!

Back