• Register Today It's free!

Free Gaskets To A Good Home

Harpua216

Reaction score
City, State
PA
Year, Model & Trim Level
1999 Mercury Mountaineer
I have these gaskets below. It is from a rock auto gasket set purchased 6 years ago. I only ended up doing the drivers side head and had a tstat kit and didnt use the others. Free to whoever needs them. I can split them up or send all together, just pay shipping etc...

QrMwk7O.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I have these gaskets below. It is from a rock auto gasket set purchased 6 years ago. I only ended up doing the drivers side head and had a tstat kit and didnt use the others. Free to whoever needs them. I can split them up or send all together, just pay shipping etc...

QrMwk7O.jpg
What year/model are they for?

What year/model are they for?
They definitely have to be 1st gen. Plus if you look in his signature, he replaced the head on a 1992 :)

1st Gen 92

I don't need the gaskets, but are you sure that very top gasket is for an explorer? It looks identical to the carb to airbox gasket on my 84 johnson 40hp outboard (dual carb).

lol. i think you may be right. that might be to my johnson 9.9 that i redid around the same time.. welp. you can have that too!! haha

Back