Number 9 is the best yet, new purchase 94 XLT. | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Number 9 is the best yet, new purchase 94 XLT.

ProjectAviator

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
SE, WY
Year, Model & Trim Level
1994 XLT,
My wife and my son, Flashflood on here. Just got home with our new purchase. Seaweed is a green 94 Explorer XLT. Oh, and why didn't I post this in Stock. Well it is far from stock. 4"lift, 5 33"red letter Grabbers, 4:56 locked front and rear. Shes been converted to a 5 speed. King shocks in the rear, Can't tell if the front is a King front coil overs. But air bump stops, dual batteries, Ramsey 9K winch, Full roof rack, rear swing out tire carrier. I cannot wait till wheeling season to take her out.

Either I or flashflood will post pictures in the AM.

TIm

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

@ProjectAviator Nice find! Hope she lasts a long time, and you have lots of fun with her!

Pics! Details!! Still ttb?
If it’s still ttb the first upgrade I would be after is 95-97 ranger outers w dual piston calipers heavy 94 needs stopping power

Wicked cool to have explorer family
We need pictures

Here she is: Seaweed she is still TTB.

20230212_082252.jpg 20230212_074044.jpg

Very very nice explorer!!! Any mods to the ttb beams? That crossbar looks like camburg maybe solo? I know I have seen it before. I’m wondering if it has a full front kit with cut and turned beams maybe extended
Can’t wait to see more!!

Jamie, I don't doubt that some of those have been done. The previous owner did all kinds of mods to our 94. Ranger outers and dual piston calipers. 2nd gen rear axle for the rear discs. I keep finding more and more done to it.

Tim

I believe that! Just the shot of the engine cage and the fact it has kings = they were serious

Now that I am back from Michigan having to travel for family business. It is finally tagged and title transferred. Now I can add to it. LOL

Tim

Heck of a find!

Back