Snow Pics | Page 5 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Snow Pics

how much to ship to 48174???!? lol

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Originally posted by Tat2dExploder
how much to ship to 48174???!? lol

Hmm well I could get a fish box with dry ice and see if it would arrive still as snow!!! :D

lol, well we are supposed to get snow showers today, so i will just keep my fingers crossed :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Tat2dExploder
lol, well we are supposed to get snow showers today, so i will just keep my fingers crossed :rolleyes:

Put on the war paint and do a snow dance. Basically get all dressed up in your winter gear and go sit out on the lawn on your sled.:D

It's snowing here right now as I look out the window:D . Can't wait to get the new sled out!!!!!

And by SLED I hope you mean this kind

a_800xcr.jpg

Just traded the polaris in (blew it up a couple of times last year), but the new ski-doo is sitting in my shop ready to go!!!!!:D :D

Ah good videos!!

Wish there was some of that in VA. Going to Pittsburgh for Thanksgiving, but the only way that I'm taking the x is if it snows. Come on snow.

lol, my name is mud!!! great song

kickass videos

Originally posted by taxxman2k
Snow Video:

I saw the video but couldn't hear any volume (damn computer). Now was that a 2WD Explorer that could get out of that small hole?

Heehee here's my favorite pic from the infamous snow storm in December of 2001 in Buffalo.

snow4.jpg

:D :D :D

Originally posted by X~FACTOR
I saw the video but couldn't hear any volume (damn computer). Now was that a 2WD Explorer that could get out of that small hole?

LMAO! that small hole was solid nasy gooey mud, and the front IFS was acting as a buldozer!:eek: and the rest of the 3 tires were on ice:eek:

How many of those vehicles in the movies are locked, if any? Also GREAT vids, got anymore?

On a side note. I kinda like the look of the X-Terra...

Fresh pics from nov 22nd out on the Knik river. Yes this is the same river that swallowed up the Jeep this summer. There is a lot of wind in this area and so the snow blows off the river, but there is still some around. This days temp was -37 F and the ambient temp had been around -10 F

post-10-25866-Dvc00103.jpg

post-10-25985-Dvc00104.jpg

Damn, that looks cold... Where is the pic of your X in the snow? Or did you not take those pics?

Here is a freshie... :)

Attachments

• freshie.jpg
    freshie.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 350

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

My pics are still on my camera and I need to download them but my tower is having problems.

I've got some good pics of a buddies Ex rampng on a snow bank and such.

I will try to get them posted this weekend. Oh and the pics of my Ex will be weak ones since it is running in front wheel drive only now with the rear pinion gear busted up. But even with only front wheel drive I have been climbing some snow piles.

Back