Post your WTB Aerostar parts here. | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Post your WTB Aerostar parts here.

need axle support bracket

I need a front axle support bracket for a 1995 ford aerostar awd

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Sliding door assembly

Hello!

I am looking to purchase Part # 264A32 body side door rear latch assembly.

It seems the spring in my door is broke and will not shut around the striker :(

Can use paypal or whatever you prefer. Im in Louisiana

Thanks!

I'm beginning to think that this is a common issue with the latches on the 1995 models. This latch only broke on my 1995 (not on any other model that I have), and now I see another person with a 1995 with the same problem.

Good news! A vendor on this site (Tousley Auto Parts) still sells this latch. His website has nice break out diagrams with prices. Here's a link: http://www.tousleyfordparts.com/par...6180&callout=7&catalogid=2&displayCatalogid=0
ML86180.gif

The sliding door rear latch is # 7.

Here's another website with this part for the same price: http://www.tascaparts.com/partlocat...6180&callout=7&catalogid=2&displayCatalogid=0

A new vendor just joined this site, and sells this part: https://www.partswebsite.com/fordsu...tid=0&type=parts&image=ML86180&imagecallout=7

Here's another place with the part: http://www.trademotion.com/parts/1995/FORD/AEROSTAR/?siteid=318&vehicleid=1105153&diagram=ML86180
It's a little more expensive than the other websites but it's an option just in case it's out of stock.

I need front coil springs for an E-4WD 1995 Aerostar 4.0L.

Help! I have a broken front passenger side spring on my AWD 1995 Aerostar. I have looked all over to find replacements but all I can find are front coils for the RWD model. (MOOG CC850 these are variable rate) Any suggestions? Would the CC850 be compatible with the AWD?

I did find a set at Rock Auto that are not variable but listed for front AWD but am not sure if those are the ones I need. Please help.:(

Yes, the ones on rock auto are the ones. They only list variable springs for the rear.
Brian

I have a similar problem with the sliding door, however I can not get the door open to fix it

need help finding sliding door latch

I am new to the fourm but have owned my 93 arostar for five years. I need to locate a rear latch for the sliding door.

Can anyone help..

Welcome to this forum! Take the panel off of the sliding door, and try to move the rods directly.

To the second poster, your thread was merged with this one. Several different parts sites sell this latch. Take a look at the sticky thread on repairing the sliding door on the top of the Aerostar section as well as this thread.

Aerostar Parts Available in House Springs, MO

I've been buying my Aerostar parts at Fenton Auto Salvage in House Springs, MO. They have several right now - none never than a '95. They are a U-Wrench-It yard and prices are very fair. If you're looking for something, you could give them a call at (636) 375-5336 but it would best to stop by and see if you can find what you need. They just took in their first one in about 5 years last month. It sure has helped me keep my two vans operational.

front wheel bearing hub assembly bolt

I'm looking for a front wheel bearing hub assembly bolt or bolts for a 97 aerostar E-AWD. Any help would be appreciated.

Need A/C Liquid Line - 1996 Aerostar (rear)

I'm looking for the A/C LIQUID LINE for REAR A/C

on 1996 Aerostar. Anyone have access to one or know where I can get this I appreciate hearing back......Told Ford doesn't make it any longer and only way to get one is remove mine and make a new one...

Thanks,

Austin

1996 Aerostar lower seat belt

Hello,

I am new to this forum and I was hoping that someone here could possibly help me to find the lower seat belt assembly for a 1996 Ford Aerostar cargo van. My latch on the lower seat belt no longer works properly.

This lower seat belt bolts to the floor of the van using a single torx headed bolt and the seat belt is encased in a plastic housing. The entire seat belt assembly is about 13 inches long. The driver side and passenger side appear to be identical.

Any help that you could give me in locating this seat belt would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

Links Need to be update if they still exsist, im sure they are very use full but not working ;-( Thanks for all the info.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Aerostar AWD chassis part needed

Hi all,
This is my first post. I have had my 95 Aerostar AWD since 97. 139,000 miles. I need to get the bushings replaced on the ends of the transmission crossmember, where they bolt to the frame rails. Apparently Ford (down south at least, where AWD Aeros are rare) can't supply them, or the whole crossmember either. Any ideas? Possibly an AWD Ranger or Explorer used the same crossmember? Or anyone know a helpful dealer up north somewhere, where these were more common?
Thanks!
Tom, Atlanta, GA

Back