OK HERES MSUPERTEK FLEXING!!!

Msupertek

Axle Annihilator!
Reaction score
City, State
Arlington, Texas
Year, Model & Trim Level
1992 4x4 Explorer
Here are some flex pics and you can see the new paint (still not complete but close).

9352flex_7.JPG
9352flex12.JPG
9352flex11.JPG
9352flex10.JPG
9352flex9.JPG
9352flex8.JPG
9352flex6.JPG
9352flex5.JPG
9352flex2.JPG
9352flex1.JPG

You asked for em so here they are...:D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

that is sweet...you coulda gone futher to =)

I like this alot!! That is a great job.

Need more angle shots, need more angle shots!

:p :D

looks sick.

Thnx, man I'm itching to take it out now. I will have more pics up after the TEXAS GILMER run in about 4 weeks.:D

looks good mike.

awesome pics. now get that thing out to Gilmer and break it. :p :D

looks sweet! haha where can i get an Msupertek package haha with that running along the hood all teh new Jeep rubicons are gonna get jealous that your decal is bigger:D

Can't wait to see it in action :)

Lets get our rigs to Gilmer now! :) Looks great Mike.

Thnx, I guess I can argue with my wife now that I did a good thing by hacking it up LOL!:D

Now I wanna break it and start over...:cool:

well thats one place to put the spare!!

Looks AWESOME! Sure didnt take you too long to go from Mild to Wild did it? hahaha good show!!

You guys are making it very difficult to keep up!!!

I will have more pics up after the TEXAS GILMER run in about 4 weeks.

Tell me about the Gilmer run by email or something if you can. I am in Houston and have heard nothing about this. My Grandparents are living there in Gilmer. Is this run for off-roads only or can some spiffy streeters join in on the meet and not get all muddy? LOL.

Gotta love them Hot Links from Doc's Place or in Pittsburg.

Man smae thing is true here in CA! I have seen some ridiculous rigs out here...many of the 2wd trucks and some of the 4x4's are just well done and outrageous!

I like to take ideas from all of them...I just need the $$$ now, sky's the limit...

I wanna buy another BII!! chop it, 5.0L EFI it, D44/9" it :)
so can I borrow about 15K??? hahaha...

I wish I had 15,000, as I would be done with my Trail Explorer for a minute :)

So I think you should make the drive to Gilmer as a pre-run for Moab :p

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Oh man thats a good one Brian!

I blew up my A4LD after Los Coyotes, transwerks is building me a new one as we speak, should be done Wed. Set me back $1500 + fluids, filter, install costs, etc...

PLUS I have meetings all through March and April on a big job in Vegas....I need new tires soon and I will be shooting for Moab this year and without sliders like I had hoped...cage will have to wait for a while now too...

Hopefully I can re coupe some cost, my old A4LD (30K miles) will be repaired/rebuilt and sold.....

mike, u know of a place local close to u that we can do a mini run so i can try out the xj before running out to gilmer and busting an axle at the first corner? pllzzzzzzzzzzzzzz? i know u know lots of cool places. i need to do the brakes and spark plugs and then i am ready to go. ererything else is just electrical like the cb and lights.. but those can wait.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Believe it or not Swak I do know a place by my house that has some very steep climbs but not a hole lot to articulate on. If you want to go we can run out there next weekend and try it out if you break We'll just throw it on the trailer and take it back to your house. Let me know if your interested.:cool:

Back