sextion525
Elite Explorer
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Red Bluff, Ca
Year, Model & Trim Level
1975 Ford Bronco 4x4
I received some prototype Torque Monster headers to test on my Explorer yesterday. I plan on taking it to the dyno with my FMS headers and then these ones. Hopefully that'll happen Thursday and Friday this week. But these headers are beautiful and very high quality. Bob Pasquale at Torque Monster Headers did an amazing job fabbing these things.

I left both my digital cameras at the job site.. but here are some pics with my cell phone!

Now these things will be available very very soon, however, they are high quality.. so expect to pay for some high quality headers. They be available for anyone on this forum for $689.

Attachments

• Image006.jpg
    Image006.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 1,621
  • Image007.jpg
    Image007.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 1,640

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I got first dibs on your FMS ones :)

I assume these will fit into the stock locations without any interference of the accessories or items in the engine compartment? Will they be available with the EGR bung?

-B

Those are nice!!! However I don't know that I can afford them anytime soon. How long will they be available?

Do you have any specs on them? Such as diameter or what they are made out of?

the FMS ones are usless, the tubes are way to small to make any kind of power other then stock. my little brother will be done with his soon as well.

Sign me up; definitely worth the cost if indeed they are what was described!

Those are the ugliest headers I've ever seen! :D

I would love to get your little brothers FMS headers! Let me know ASAP.

Thank you.

bates said:
Those are the ugliest headers I've ever seen! :D

It's not about the looks; it's about the performance aspects offered.

Those look awesome!!!

Price is expensive, but seems like it would be worth it. Question - why the break in the driver's side header? Does it go below the engine mount, or is it just for ease of installation around the steering shaft?

Notice the EGR bung :smoke:

I am waiting for some specs and info from the builder. But what I do know is these things look great. I still plan on installing them this Thursday.

These headers also come with header bolts, and some dealio that threads into the EGR bung and you screw the EGR tube on the end of it.. I guess. Damn egr. :p

section525 said:
I am waiting for some specs and info from the builder. But what I do know is these things look great. I still plan on installing them this Thursday.

These headers also come with header bolts, and some dealio that threads into the EGR bung and you screw the EGR tube on the end of it.. I guess. Damn egr. :p

How about some pics from your install?
I'm real interested in how this ges; when can I purchase some?

("interested in how this goes")

I'll get pics, videos, sound clips.. everything! :D

Not sure on the date of availablilty. I'll ask that too. I know they're still going through CARB approval.

Oh my........sound clips. Remember this is a "family site".....just kidding. In my past exhaust work, I've had some pretty interesting comments during the job. Especially tight-fitting headers with stuck bolts.

This will be the fourth time I put headers on my truck. I'm getting pretty good at it. :D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

:bounce: Sounds good, keep us posted.
CDW :burnout:

Back