Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Fresno CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
86 ranger no more
Callsign
KK6TDL
Finally got a truck to start building :D :D 1993 ranger regular cab shortbed 4.0 5 spd manual t-case. Has a rancho lift with the extended radius arms. rs9000 shocks with limit straps on 31"s I think it might have 4.10 gears but the tags on the diff were missing. Way more power then my old 2.9 I am pretty sure I over paid a little for the truck but it had most of the stuff I wanted and when I SAS it I can sell the lift gears rims manual hubs. I am aiming to do the axle swap probably around Feburary. Hopefully by then I will have enough money to do everything. If its not raining tommorow the sway bars will be coming off :D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

:cool: :thumbsup: :chug: :bounce: :burnout:

I guess that about covers it! :D

P.S. :chug: :chug: :chug:

Great, Matt! Did you find it locally? How much? What color? T-haven for Turkey day? :D

cool. got any pics?

Got it up in alpine out of the auto trader. Paid 3k. Probably could have waited him out a few weeks and got it for a few hundred less but I am in town now and I have something to play with. Already put 90 miles on it sence yesturday. I will be out at T haven for Turkey day. It is a white XL perfect to beat up on. Ill try to get a few pictures up in the next week or so. One of the biggest selling points to me was the manual Tcase so I dont have to mess with the electric one. Worst thing is that it doesnt have A/C but when its hot I have my Chevy to drive.

Awesome Matt! Glad to see you finally got a rig...you should be able to fit that thing in a lot tighter places than Bill's or my rig. I may donate my X-terrains (35's) to the new rig when you decide to start moddin and if you want them. I said I was going to run the X terrains on the street and the IROKS on the trail, well I rarely drive the Ranger on the street except to go to the trail so it's pointless :rolleyes: Anyways, congrats on the new rig :thumbsup:

Is that one of those with "4x4" on the grill? I love that style

Back