Explorer4x4 Swag!! New Sport Truck Decal! Pocketknife | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Explorer4x4 Swag!! New Sport Truck Decal! Pocketknife

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rick

Pumpkin Pilot
Staff member
Admin
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Wayoutin, Aridzona
Year, Model & Trim Level
'93 XL '20 ST
Callsign
AB7FH
I have a couple items for sale to Explorerforum members.

AAA1.jpg

This decal is 6" tall x 4" wide and is only available in white. Price $6 shipped to you in the US. Arizona Residents, 8% sales tax applies.

attachment.jpg

The next item is a 7 function pocket knife. Price $11 shipped to you in the US. Arizona Residents, 8% sales tax applies.

sport_sticker.jpg

The Sport Truck decal is 6" tall x 7.5" wide. Price is $6 shipped to you in the US. Arizona Residents, 8% sales tax applies.

Items will be available to international members as well, but I will have to determine shipping costs on an individual basis.

Click Here To Order

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Money sent! :cool: Those knifes are sick! Maybe after payday....

:p Thanks Rick

Thank you for the photo;)

The decals rock money sent for one.

Tim

I'm still waiting for the one I won for guessing the date we got our 50,000th member. If it was sent, I never received it :(

SoBeLover said:
I'm still waiting for the one I won for guessing the date we got our 50,000th member. If it was sent, I never received it :(

Yikes! I sent that out ages ago. I guess it bit the dust in the mail system:( I'll get another one out to you asap!

money sent for decal

how long are these going to be availible for? not that these are expensive, I just want to know :D thanks!

Money sent for 3 deacals

Rick said:
Yikes! I sent that out ages ago. I guess it bit the dust in the mail system:( I'll get another one out to you asap!

The horse must have died. :shoot: :shoot:

Rick you may want to make this a sticky.

Any idea of other swag comming available, shirts, jackets, hoodies Etc.

Tim

We should have T-shirts soon.

subscribing so i hear about the t-shirt and money sent as of today for a decal.

if the t-shirt looks good im definatly down for one or two.

maybe post up some designs and have a poll?

I have one of these knives, it's a slick little unit and since it can be used as a keychain it's very handy too. :thumbsup: You guys all need one. ;)

Hey Rick, did you recive my payment? (driverjohn2005@yahoo.com) How long for shipping?

Thanks, three orders are going out tomorrow.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Got my junk today! Thanks Rick! :D

Bizump!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back