TheGTkid

Reaction score
City, State
Jackson, Michigan
Year, Model & Trim Level
2002 Ford Explorer XLT
Hey all, planning a SLSD run!
The dates are from July 19th-31st
I will be headed northerly to Claybanks township park for a family camping trip and the dunes are only about 15-20 mins away!
If you are looking into doing a dune run just let me know!
I know Claybanks township park will not have any empty camping spaces, our family gets the whole park, but there are other places like Double JJ, there is also a few in Silver Lake
Things I am taking: My ford ranger, Cr125r
Let me know if you plan on going, it will definitely be a great time, and I would love to meet some of the guys that are on here
This is nearly a call to arms, I mean, cmon guys, lets do some summertime wheelin! :salute:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'm game for a meet and greet! I live up in Petoskey. I wouldn't be doing too much wheeling considering I have a stock 3rd gen. But I can get it through quite a lot if I go fast enough haha (well, except that one time, but that's for the whoops thread) so hopefully enough people are interested and ill get to meet some other people from the forum in michigan.

didn't see this thread! (should have searched first -_- haha but i am in! i am only free the 19-21 of july or the 1-4 of august. i was planning on going up after work (get off at 3) then camping and staying the next day. maybe camp that night too depending.

talked with KAZER looks like he might be in... im not sure he is on here all too much.

also i have a buddy in a jeep wrangler considering coming too

I'd love to go if my ex was running! Silver lake would probably be my first out of state destination For me and my ex. I've been planning a trips there for years but something always comes up or work gets in the way. Anyway have fun guys!

I have been talking to KAZER...
the plan seems to get up north at silver lake around 7-730 pm on july 19th. camp in our trucks, grill out, campfire, etc.
Ride out on the 20th on the dunes (ive never been out there so not sure what all there is to do?) If we all plan this out we can just have someone bring up the wood, someone bring a grill, all pitch in for food. and it should be a good old time!

So far a list of confirmed-
Dersch6221992 (Brandon) mountaineer 2nd gen on 32's
Dersch6221992 friend (Donny) f150 stock 4x4
KAZER (Stephen) 3rd gen

Maybe-
Dersch6221992 friend (Andrew) wrangler on 31's

wish i could, but im in the middle of parting the explorer and the ranger is hasnt even been started on yet

wish i could, but im in the middle of parting the explorer and the ranger is hasnt even been started on yet

dang that stinks! hopefully you get that ranger built up quick and maybe can make a fall run with us?

Back