02 Eddie Bauer, what's it worth? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

02 Eddie Bauer, what's it worth?

Sunny419

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
2014 Explorer Sport
Hi everybody! I'm currently trying to sell my 02 Eddie Bauer. It has 4 wheel drive, third row seat, rear air, power seat, dual climate control, etc. It's in good condition with no major cosmetic or mechanical issues. Its only downfall is mileage, 229,000. Can someone give me a rough idea of what to ask for it. I know this will vary by location. I'm in Kansas City if that helps. Thanks.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

KBB.com would be a good place to start.

I did start there, KBB says about 4300. But I'm not getting any calls with that price.

I have the same vehicle, mine has 213k miles, my wife and I bought it new. A friend of mine that sells used cars says I would be lucky to get $2500 for it if I tried to sell. When my wife recently bought a new car, we decided to just keep the Explorer, especially since it's a 4x4 and would be a great back-up vehicle.

Probably not what you wanted to hear, but think a lot of folks would be scared of a 200k mile Explorer unless they just wanted dirt cheap transportation.

Back