08 Explorer V6 Peformance Upgrades | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

08 Explorer V6 Peformance Upgrades

spencer785

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
08 EB 4x4 V6
Hi there i have an 08 explorer v6 i so far for performance upgrades i have a kkm intake,magnaflow muffler, and a bamachips tuner. I'm going to upgrade to a magnaflow cat-back for better performance but just wondering what other performance upgrades are there that are easy. I have no auto experience so everything will have to be installed professionally. And also nothing really complected because in 2012 my lease is up and want to return my truck and get something else. Thanks

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

i didnt know u can do mods on a lease. Maybe i might be wrong i thought with a lease you have to keep it all stock.

no its fine for me dad's cousin in one of the head guys at the ford near me. They even installed my dad cold air intake in his truck. so im fine for adding performance parts but not to invasive like i said before i already have a kkm intake,magnaflow muffler soon to be full cat-back, and a bamachips tuner.

Back