08 Sport Trac Performance Tuning!! | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

08 Sport Trac Performance Tuning!!

psycareyo

Reaction score
City, State
Plattsburgh, NY
Year, Model & Trim Level
2010 STA Supercharged
Does anyone know of a good product for performance tuning? I've bought a Hypertech in the past for a 99 S10 and it made a massive difference in power and fuel economy. I'd like another one for mt STA. I don't know if the Explorer 06-08 tuners work with my ride so I'm looking for information.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Horsepower !!

I added a Magnaflow Catback, K&N intake, and of course the Plus-2 upsize 265/65R18 Goodyear Silent Armor. Have driven 1K on this tires and they are unreal. Smooth and rocksolid on the road. This ST has all the extras and is so fun to drive. Check out the new light Bar in the 1st pic!!!. I will pay $80 and some more each week to go to work in my own ride. When it cost's more to get to work than you take home,(IT'S TIME TO RETIRE).:D

Attachments

• lights 004.jpg
    lights 004.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 4,109
  • P1010002.jpg
    P1010002.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 8,661

....of course the Plus-2 upsize 265/65R18 Goodyear Silent Armor. Have driven 1K on this tires and they are unreal. Smooth and rocksolid on the road.

WOW!!! just read your post and noticed your comments on the new tires GLAD YOU LIKE THEM. Hey i wonder who told you about how amazing they are? Hmm.... Must have been someone really cool...... :cool:

BLACK OUT looks so much better.

:D

could you post some close up pic of your light bar and what lights did you use. i want something of the type that you did. Thanks

Well, I'm doing the same performance upgrades that you have done on your 07 ST. The point of the thread was to seek help in locating a Tuner device compatible with my 08 STA.

How do you figure you have 325hp? That doesn't seem right. Just adding the numbers together it's only 313hp and even that is probably less.

Trying to email you but it keeps getting returned w/ fatal error. Never had this issue before.

All emails received and responded to.

Thank you. Sorry for the inbox spam. I kept getting delivery status failures so I had no idea that you got them.

I'd like to pick your brain about these tunes and products via email if you have the time.

Email sent.

Back