1991 Ford Explorer Owners Guide [Searchable PDF] | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

1991 Ford Explorer Owners Guide [Searchable PDF]

I have the EVTM for the 1991 model but I've found inaccuracies and it's in black & white. Plus, I don't really want to destroy it to scan it.

Try BBBIndustries, they usually have good wiring diagrams.
Thank you so much.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Thanks so much for all the shared information. I recently picked up a 94 explorer and want to fix as much as I can on my own. Very grateful

1991 Ford Explorer Owners Guide - ATTN: NEW EXPLORER OWNERS!! [Searchable PDF]

Seeing the wealth of information in this community, I've wanted to give back for a while. When I got my Explorer, I was surprised to see the original owners manual in the glove box. I've been looking through it lately and have been seeing a lot of useful information. I've found my way to give back to you guys; tear the pages out of the book and scan them into a searchable PDF. There are several of these books on eBay but once done, this document will be free and (hopefully) archive-quality.

Cover (click for larger image):

Part 1 - 106 pages, 55.2MB
(right-click & 'save link as' to download to your computer)

Part 2 - 49 pages, 32.2MB
(right-click & 'save link as' to download to your computer)

These links no longer lead to the files. Could you please re-post the manual? Thanks!

The links no longer lead to the files ... could you please re-post? Thanks!!

These links no longer lead to the files. Could you please re-post the manual? Thanks!
My apologies. I fixed the links. Thanks for letting me know!

Fantastic!! Thank you so much for posting this!!

Back