1994 explorer v6 4.0l XLT new fuel pump, won't start. Security system, ecu? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

1994 explorer v6 4.0l XLT new fuel pump, won't start. Security system, ecu?

Countryswagg88k

Reaction score
City, State
TN
Year, Model & Trim Level
1994 Ford explorer xlt
My 94 explorer relay wired were losel and I usually had to tak the relay to start it, well I changed the oil and started it, I pulled out and about 100 yrds it died, I've replaced the pump, actually hot wired it bc it still wasn't getting fire, after hot wiring it still won't run..????

by the battery there is a plug that has two wires going to the neg side of the battery this is the computer ground check this and the computer relay and the fuel pump relay and the switch on passenger side kick panel this cuts off the fuel pump in case of an accident
roscoe

by the battery there is a plug that has two wires going to the neg side of the battery this is the computer ground check this and the computer relay and the fuel pump relay and the switch on passenger side kick panel this cuts off the fuel pump in case of an accident
roscoe
roscoe
Ok, I checked the inertia switch, I straight wired it, fuel pump relay is good. I'll get back at it, thanks for the reply.

Back