1994 FORD EXPLORER | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

1994 FORD EXPLORER

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

cool! only thing is that this belongs in the FSTW section, so it will get more views, not the registry section. to post there you need to be Elite iirc. pm @Rick for more info on that. best of luck on the sell! any pictures?

To sell, ya are supposed to be an elite, yeah. Also as said by fix already, ya are in the wrong section! You'll get some bites in the actual sales section. Though, as said, need to be elite, so if ya don't go for that, Facebook marketplace and a bad place to list, or list there alongside here.

By they way, I do suggest more details when trying to sell. We want pictures of everything, a little history on it and its repairs, any known issues, the engine and trans, etc..

I believe that's in Arizona? Could be another one too I suppose.

To sell, ya are supposed to be an elite, yeah. Also as said by fix already, ya are in the wrong section! You'll get some bites in the actual sales section. Though, as said, need to be elite, so if ya don't go for that, Facebook marketplace and a bad place to list, or list there alongside here.

By they way, I do suggest more details when trying to sell. We want pictures of everything, a little history on it and its repairs, any known issues, the engine and trans, etc..
Awesome thanks for the info. This site is a bit confusing for me to navigate. I couldn’t find the for sale section. Maybe that’s because I haven’t signed up as an elite member yet?

Awesome thanks for the info. This site is a bit confusing for me to navigate. I couldn’t find the for sale section. Maybe that’s because I haven’t signed up as an elite member yet?
No problem, ya get used to it, helps to explore out of boredom 😂

Should still be able to see it, non elites can see them and buy things still, just cant sell. Look for this, screenshots are in order, scroll till ya see that first one, then go into the first one and you'll see that section for whole vehicles

Screenshot_20220719-150958_Samsung Internet.jpg Screenshot_20220719-151008_Samsung Internet.jpg

What's your location (besides Cave Creek)?
I’m in Phoenix AZ. Trying to figure out how to post stuff for sale on here. Little confusing but I’m obviously new to the forum

Man, a link is cheating, that's why I just said where and showed screenshots. Tsk tsk tsk 😂
got to make 'em work for it
work smarter not harder :) plus its a bookmark

Back