1999 EB misc. rubber parts | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

1999 EB misc. rubber parts

Mark Loudermilk

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
1999 Explorer Eddie Bauer
I have found several sources for weatherstrip but have been unable to find a source for the miscellaneous rubber pieces such as hood alignment bumpers and the rubber bumpers the rear window rests on when closed. Can anyone point me to a source for these bits? Thanks.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Salvage yard. Plenty of 1995-2001 Explorers to be found there. Weather strip for around doors can be found at RockAuto.

If you don't have a junkyard nearby, LMC Truck usually has those hard to find body parts -- albeit at a price.

Salvage yard. Plenty of 1995-2001 Explorers to be found there. Weather strip for around doors can be found at RockAuto.
Thanks for the reply. As I said not looking for weatherstrip. I thought of salvage yard but I would expect anything there would be in the same hard, dry condition of mine. That is why I am looking for someone making repopo pieces. Seems to be a big enough market for them.

If you don't have a junkyard nearby, LMC Truck usually has those hard to find body parts -- albeit at a price.
Thanks, for anyone else info LMC Truck appears to have ALL the exterior rubber and weatherstrip.

Back