Jason Staggs

Reaction score
City, State
Waynesboro TN
Year, Model & Trim Level
1999 Ford Explorer Sport
Callsign
Corndog
Hello everyone this is my first post here so forgive me if I posted on the wrong area or something but I really need some popular advice about my exhaust system I have a 1999 Ford Explorer Sport 2dr with the 4.0 v6 and I wanted to know where in my exhaust system can I make a hole or a cut a pipe out to make my exhaust louder and deeper without being so loud that I get pulled over as soon as I crank up my engine and I want to hear it in my cabin just not too loud

Also a more long term solution is I wanted to replace my cats with glass pack cherry bombs and remove the resonator and muffler and replace it with a high flow muffler with a dual exit 3 inch out if that would even sound good

But any input is appreciated as of now I'm looking for diy stuff that I can do for basically free but please do post links to products or anything like what I've stated so I can get a good idea of what I should do I have a shop I can go to because I take technical school classes and we can do work for just $5 a work order only problem is I need ti supply parts but that's neither here nor there bottom line I just want a louder better sounding exhaust

Back