For Sale - 2.0" Drop Springs For 08-10 Sport Trac Adrenalin AWD | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

For Sale 2.0" Drop Springs For 08-10 Sport Trac Adrenalin AWD

These are an extra set of springs I had made for my prototype testing process.

These are based on my 1.5" drop springs that have perfect fitment.

These have never been tested.

The are OEM Spec less 2" and 15% stiffer.

They are $685 shipped. I will not accept less. You will not find these anywhere else. They have been made before by another vendor and they were almost $1000.

These are a direct replacement for:
Front coil spring OEM - Part# 9A2Z-5310-D
Rear coil spring OEM - Part# 7A2Z-5560-A

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

This is the production prototype I'm selling. Im doing this out of pocket so I'm selling sets as I go. In the spring, when business picks up, I'll built several sets exactly
Like this one.

I'm not becoming a vendor. This is one set. In the spring I'll just use my own build to order site.

Last I knew, didn't need to become a vendor for one off prototype parts.

This site likes money eh?

This is the production prototype I'm selling. Im doing this out of pocket so I'm selling sets as I go. In the spring, when business picks up, I'll built several sets exactly
Like this one.

Wow, what you said above sure sounds like more than one pair. Sell your one pair.

Nope, just the production prototype for the 2" drop 15% stiffer than oem for an AWD v8. I hope to have more in the spring but I'm funding this personally. My pricing is also very aggressive so I make a few and sell a few. If have have new versions made, it's out of my pocket.

It will probably be another 6-8 months before I have tested springs setup for all sport tracs.

After that, I'll have a website setup for ordering and maybe then I'll advertise a little. I've yet to get anything out of my current subscription here .

I do not like how there is a bulk for sale section. Each sub forum should have its own for sale section. That way things don't get lost in the fold. I would pay more to be right in the gen2 sport trac section only.

Hate to bump this thread being so old but any update on these. Still for sale? Did you work on any additional?

Terminated the project. Have a customer that recently moved and their new driveway is to steep for their STA to be lower. He is selling them for $750.

Back