• Register Today It's free!

2001 Ranger EDGE!!!

Ru Dawg

Reaction score
City, State
Wyomissing, PA
Year, Model & Trim Level
'95 XLT
Hey everyone, just got the new Car & Driver today. There is a two page article about the new 2001 Ranger EDGE (formally know as the "SPLASH"). This Ranger looks SWEET!!! The XLT 4WD model is available with a 4.0L SOHC 207hp engine, with an Off Road package which includes off road grade shocks and BFG T/A's and a lsd axle. It looks pretty damn good guys! If anyone has any questions let me know and I'll see if I can get an answer from the article. Anyone else seen any previews of the new EDGE?

New Edge

We just got in our first shipments of Edge Rangers. They look, and drive AWESOME! The Tremor sound system kicks ass! With the SOHC V-6, the truck FLIES! I own a '98 with the 4.0L and 5 speed, and with the new engine, i want one to continue red light dominance here (with notable high price import exception). The interior is pretty much the same, however put a flowmaster on the exhaust, and drop the clutch, and you are livin' la vida loca! If anyone in South Florida wants to check one out, lemme know!

Back