2002 02 ford explorer power door locks | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2002 02 ford explorer power door locks

sirtyson

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
my 02 ford explorer power door locks just up and quit all at the same time.they wont work with the fob or the keyless entry pad outside the door either.i need to know where the door lock relays are located and would love to have a door lock wiring diagram.i already removed the drivers door panel and the rubber wire duct in the door jamb and found a red wire broken and tada!! soldered it and wound up fixing the right rear power window that hasent worked for a year or more lol anyway, the other wires seemed ok in the door jamb area any ideas?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

welcome

Hi
my power door locks work ONLY to UNLOCK the doors using keyless entry and the fob. Won't work to lock the doors.
HELP !
thanks. yellow 02 (actually an 02 E150 van but I'd guess the lock system is the same for explorer)

Hi IGNORE LAST POST. IGNORE LAST POST. IGNORE LAST POST.
ALL power door locks work OK...EXCEPT can't lock doors from driver side inside door power lock switch. Can lock/unlock all vehicle doors using key fob
HELP !
thanks. yellow 02 (actually an 02 E150 van but I'd guess the lock system is the same for explorer)

Back