2007 Explorer Sport Trac Press Kit | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2007 Explorer Sport Trac Press Kit

2007 sport trac

are these trucks pre-wired for accessories if you didnt buy it with them? will the headlight switch w/ fog lights plug into the stock switch that doesnt have fog lights? or do i have to change out the plug in connector?

starting to wonder if hook these fog lights are all worth it now

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hey can someone help me determine where the hell the Fuel Supply line is in the 2007 SportTrac?

I love my 2007 Sport Track XLT, however my wife has a back problem . What kind of
seats or covers can I get to make the front seats more comfortable ??

BerSan813

really, Ford Explorer " Sport Trac "it's a good invention and this kind of cars are very atrrractive

BerSan813

Hello :

I have a Sportrack 2007 XLT and this is about the best truck I have
had . Can anyone recommend a good set of front Plush, Comfortable seat-
-covers ??

i like it, i agree it needs mud,i just bought a 2001 with only 72345 miles. one owner lots of options, needs about $1200 work on a scrape along the pass, side which will be done next week. i paid $5000 . no leather no sun roof, cold ac, looks good. i figure a total of $2000 will get this pic up the way i want it to be, still worth it,

I recently purchased a 2007 Ford Sport Track: 2Whl drive : automatic transmission. I love this truck; however, the truck makes a serious grinding noise in the low gears. Nevertheless, the truck shifts fine. What is the problem?

Back