2007 Ford Explorer limited “Ironman edition” | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2007 Ford Explorer limited “Ironman edition”

Tommylee1282

Reaction score
City, State
Manville, NJ
Year, Model & Trim Level
1999 Ford explorer xlt
So i just bought my sixth explorer after losing my 04 to a t boning. I can’t seem to find any info about the differences between a regular explorer and this limited edition version. I can only find a blog post from 06 about them but nothing else. Anyone ever heard of these before?

Attachments

• 0A4FE0BF-10D7-4088-8578-56077AB1A2CB.jpeg
    0A4FE0BF-10D7-4088-8578-56077AB1A2CB.jpeg
    343.7 KB · Views: 501

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I came across this article on the Ironman edition for 2007, which talks briefly about the cosmetic differences.

I came across this article on the Ironman edition for 2007, which talks briefly about the cosmetic differences.

Yeah that’s the same blog post i came across

You can look at the 2007 and 2008 model year brochures here to see all the items the Ironman option package included. There are only slight differences in the package descriptions for 2007 and 2008. From the brochures...

2007 Ironman® Package included:
  • Unique two-tone Black and Stone 10-way power driver and manual passenger, heated front leather-trimmed seats;
  • Floor mats with Ironman logo in 1st and 2nd rows;
  • Unique finish on instrument panel and switch plates;
  • Unique 18" machined-aluminum wheels with Black painted pockets;
  • P235/65R18 all-season OWL tires;
  • Black roof rack with Black crossbars;
  • Unique Black grille, bodyside cladding and wheel-lip moldings;
  • Unique front and rear fascias with Ironman logo;
  • Removable hitch cover;
  • Amber-colored fog lamps; and
  • Headlamps with blackout treatment (not available with XLT Leather Heated Seats Package and/or Reverse Sensing System)
2008 Ironman® Package included:
  • Unique two-tone Black and Stone, heated front leather-trimmed seats;
  • All-weather floor mats in 1st and 2nd rows with Ironman logo on 1st row;
  • Unique finish on instrument panel and switch plates;
  • Unique 18" machined aluminum wheels;
  • P235/65R18 all-season OWL tires;
  • Black roof side rails with black crossbars;
  • Unique black grille, bodyside cladding and wheel-lip moldings;
  • Unique front and rear fascias with Ironman logos;
  • Removable hitch cover;
  • Amber-colored fog lamps; and
  • Headlamps with blackout treatment (not available with Reverse Sensing System)

So i just bought my sixth explorer after losing my 04 to a t boning. I can’t seem to find any info about the differences between a regular explorer and this limited edition version. I can only find a blog post from 06 about them but nothing else. Anyone ever heard of these before?
The Ironman Edition is basically the same other than cosmetics I got the same thing it’s pretty nice sadly I smashed it and blew the transmission already

Back