2012 Ford Explorer Limited...heated/cooled seats not working | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2012 Ford Explorer Limited...heated/cooled seats not working

Thank you. I did see it was an older post but I figured it was worth a shot. I'm so frustrated.

I took my car to the dealership while it was under warranty because my heated/cooled seats were not working well. They fixed it, now I'm passed the warranty and both seats all heated/cooled functions don't work at all. My air conditioning went and when it went so did the seats. When you try to turn on either heat or cooling only 2 lights come on and nothing happens. My mechanic says that I have to replace the whole seat :( I don't think that is right..if anyone knows anything it would be great. I checked the fuses and it's not that. I could understand one function going but every function is a little odd. Thank You
Hi, I am facing the same problem with my car , may I know how you solved this problem?

Welcome to the Forum Amer. :wave:
Unfortunately, the member you quoted was last seen here on July 26, 2018, so may no longer be active here.
Perhaps another member will have some ideas. Is it just the seats or the A/C too? Have you checked fuses?

Peter

Back