2012 with Navigation - 6 month waiting time? | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2012 with Navigation - 6 month waiting time?

I received a VIN today for a 2012 with navigation. I placed my initial order for a 2011 June 7th

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I received a VIN today for a 2012 with navigation. I placed my initial order for a 2011 June 7th
I’m glad you finally got your VIN, Badgers21! Send me another request via PM when you’d like an update!

Cory

I’m glad you finally got your VIN, Badgers21! Send me another request via PM when you’d like an update!

Cory

Hmmm interesting. Cory, I just shot you a PM about this same subject.

Badgers,

I'm very glad you posted this as I was just told by my military car sales rep they not one person would be getting a 12 on time because of parts shortages. Good to know.

Congratulations!

Do you know what the expected delivery time is now that you have a VIN?

I am taking delivery of my 2012 with navigation tomorrrow!

Congrats

Cory,
Can you check the status of my order? The dealer gave my an order Number. I've called they several times but I haven't had any lucky reaching them. My order Number is 5975. I order a Ford Explorer 2012

JorgeV15; PM Cory the dealer number/name, order number, MY Ex. Cory can establish a PM thread directly to you for updates. Congrats on your order.

Cory,
Can you check the status of my order? The dealer gave my an order Number. I've called they several times but I haven't had any lucky reaching them. My order Number is 5975. I order a Ford Explorer 2012
JorgeV15,
I’d be happy to research your status for you! Spengracin put it best with this post:

JorgeV15; PM Cory the dealer number/name, order number, MY Ex. Cory can establish a PM thread directly to you for updates. Congrats on your order.
Thanks again for all your support, Spengracin! :D

Cory

PM Sent

JorgeV15,
I’d be happy to research your status for you! Spengracin put it best with this post:

Thanks again for all your support, Spengracin! :D

Cory

JorgeV15,
Thanks for letting me know. I wanted to give you a heads up that I researched your current order status and sent you a reply with all the details. Thank you for being so patient. :)

Cory

From day ordered to day of delivery to my dealer was 8 weeks (exactly the time they quoted me) :wavey:

I ordered mine on 8/27. If the schedule holds true it will be delivered next week - a total of 6 weeks!

:):):)

It'd be nice if we could get the new Explorers here, short of importing one anyway lol. After seeing a few pictures and reviews I'd be happy to buy one!

2012 explorer xlt 4wd

I want to purchase a explorer need it by may at the very latest. I was wondering if they are still six months behind for navigation. Because i have a trip planned for june 14th.

I want to purchase a explorer need it by may at the very latest. I was wondering if they are still six months behind for navigation. Because i have a trip planned for june 14th.

Shouldn't take that long. My Ex with NAV only took 4 weeks, three days from order to delivery.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Ordered mine 9/27. Order submitted for production 10/21 with a priority of 10. Window sticker printed this morning (11/12), so it should be built mid week. Hope it ships fast like others lately.

Back