2012 with Navigation - 6 month waiting time? | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2012 with Navigation - 6 month waiting time?

Mine was supposed to be built on Nov 4th. Is the there a way to check if it's been transported yet?

Mine was supposed to be built on Nov 4th. Is the there a way to check if it's been transported yet?

PM Cory with your VIN

Could you clarify what you mean by my12 and my13 is that the my touch. I decided to order it when my 2012 Dodge ram gets in because I love that dealer. But it is a 1 and a half hour trip one way so only want to make it when I have to.

Could you clarify what you mean by my12 and my13 is that the my touch. I decided to order it when my 2012 Dodge ram gets in because I love that dealer. But it is a 1 and a half hour trip one way so only want to make it when I have to.

my12= Model Year 2012
my13= Model Year 2013

What do you mean by "is that the my touch?" If you order a vehicle outfitted with the My Ford Touch package, you need to be aware that there's an update coming in the 1st Quarter of Next year (Jan-Mar) that updates the system. It is being timed with the introduction of some other 2012 and 2013 Ford products, but it is a backward compatible upgrade to models with MFT (My Ford Touch), including the 2011 and 2012 Explorers that are already out in captivity....

Back