2013 Explorer Sport Window Sticker | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2013 Explorer Sport Window Sticker

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Mine showed up today as well; with the 13th as a build date. Kinda of odd because that's next Saturday. Anyway, can anyone comment on the delivery period once the build date is set?

Thanks,
Dexter

Window Stickers

I used the link in my post and it downloads a PDF of the window sticker. Just copy and paste the link in a browser and enter your VIN where it says VIN=.
I had my VIN number for several weeks and the link didn't work, Cory said my EX would be built soon so I started checking every day and finally my window sticker showed up.

Mine showed up today as well; with the 13th as a build date. Kinda of odd because that's next Saturday. Anyway, can anyone comment on the delivery period once the build date is set?

Thanks,
Dexter

A Saturday build date would not be out of the ordinary. CAP is currently producing vehicles 7 days a week. As for delivery... Depending on dealer location it is "usually" a 7-14 day window once the vehicle has been released from the plant to the shipper.

...I had my VIN number for several weeks and the link didn't work, Cory said my EX would be built soon so I started checking every day and finally my window sticker showed up.
farsell,

I suggest editing your post so the VIN isn’t public (it could be considered sensitive information). The great news is my tracker shows your order should be rolling off the line any day now! :D

How did you get your window sticker
I see farsell already fielded this question, RedDragon90; here’s the link (just in case):

Code:
http://fordlabels.webview.biz/webviewhybrid/WindowSticker.aspx?vin=<Insert VIN Here>

...Anyway, can anyone comment on the delivery period once the build date is set?...
Dexter,

My tracking tool updates with an ETA once it starts traveling to your dealer.

A Saturday build date would not be out of the ordinary. CAP is currently producing vehicles 7 days a week. As for delivery... Depending on dealer location it is "usually" a 7-14 day window once the vehicle has been released from the plant to the shipper.
You’re definitely right, EBSport: they’re working really hard!

Cory

Mine showed up this morning! ... build 10/17 .. Assuming delivery will be last week of this month, maybe first week of Nov.

Sounds so exciting 13Sport....

Cory sent my VIN last week. I can't wait until it shows in the window....

Cherie

Mine showed up this morning! ... build 10/17 ...
13Sport,

Awesome! I’m sure having the window sticker makes it feel a bit more “real” now. :):thumbsup:

...Cory sent my VIN last week. I can't wait until it shows in the window...
You’re almost there, Cherie; start checking for an update tomorrow. :D

Cory

Awesome! I’m sure having the window sticker makes it feel a bit more “real” now. :):thumbsup:

Definitely makes driving the Yaris to work in the AM a little bit easier, knowing it won't be for long now :)

My Sport is in!!

I am picking up my Sport tomorrow morning. I will post pictures when I pick it up.

The build date on my window sticker said the 9th which was Tuesday and it was at my dealers on Friday the 12th. It seems like pretty good service to me a lot of what I have read was that it can take two weeks or more to ship.

Here it is

I picked it up on Saturday 10/13. It is an awsome vehicle.

Attachments

• photo1.jpg
    photo1.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 863
  • photo2.jpg
    photo2.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 912
  • photo3.jpg
    photo3.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 837
  • photo4.jpg
    photo4.jpg