2013 Tuexedo Black Ordered!!!!!!!! | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2013 Tuexedo Black Ordered!!!!!!!!

wikidhd

Reaction score
City, State
Woodbridge,VA
Year, Model & Trim Level
2013 Explorer Limited
Wooohooo finished the order last nite at Cowles Ford, I have a 2013 Tuexedo Black wit black interior. I added the 2nd row Bucket seats/console, tow, dual panel moonroof, and the 302a pkg. Now the hard part begins......the wait. I have been quoted 6-8 weeks but I have been reading the posts here and have heard some really chillin stories, but I have faith it will be 8 weeks. Last nite I played wit a blue 2013 Limited, it was a really great experience that makes me want the Explorer even more. I can't wait to get this truck here and on the road, its going to be fun........:popcorn::chug:

Wooohooo finished the order last nite at Cowles Ford, I have a 2013 Tuexedo Black wit black interior. I added the 2nd row Bucket seats/console, tow, dual panel moonroof, and the 302a pkg. Now the hard part begins......the wait. I have been quoted 6-8 weeks but I have been reading the posts here and have heard some really chillin stories, but I have faith it will be 8 weeks. Last nite I played wit a blue 2013 Limited, it was a really great experience that makes me want the Explorer even more. I can't wait to get this truck here and on the road, its going to be fun........:popcorn::chug:

Ordered my limited 2/8 and the dealer just called and said its in ! That's a pretty good turn around in my book.........

Njoy Pete...can't wait until I can do that....

Back